The discrete fascination and decadent atmosphere of one of Venice's oldest palazzi. In the heart of the city, just a few steps from Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge, with a splendid view of the Campo di Santa Maria Formosa. The deeply moving experience of a stay in a typically Venetian atmosphere.
VENICE CITY TAX We kindly inform you that from August 24th 2011, the city tax will be introduced for all tourist establishments located in Venice. The tax will be paid by the customer on the spot.
Summarized below, you may find costs for 3-star hotel:
EURO 3,00 per person per day high season
EURO 2,10 per person per day low season
High season includes the following periods:
* from 01.04.2012 to 30.11.2012
* from 01.02.2013 to 30.11.2013
* Children up to 10 years old included.
* People who stay more than 5 consecutive days , limited from the sixth night
* Reduction of 50% for young people between 11 and 15 years old included.
For more information you can visit the following link: